New Pattern! Pennant Bunting Advent Calendar

Yay! Just in time for Christmas, I have a new pattern available! I originally made a few sets of these advent calendars to sell on my Etsy shop a few years ago, and got so many requests for directions that I decided to publish the pattern. Each of the pennants is a fully lined, button enclosed pouch and can be stuffed with little presents or treats to help count down the days until Christmas.  Make your own beautiful, heirloom advent calendar!

The best part of the pattern is that you don't have to wait for it in the mail - it's a digital download!

If you're not a DIY kind of person, I do have a couple of sets available this year, and you can find them in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. This is flipping brilliant! What a fantastic idea!!

    I have just stumbled upon you/your blog, and am planning to stick around for a while and have a peek at more. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis