- Machine sewn binding - binding attached to the front of the quilt: Red Pepper Quilts
- Whip-stitch hand-sewing - sewing the binding to the back of the quilt: Turning Turning
- Machine piecing hexagons: Lady Havartine
- Four at a time (for pinwheel blocks or just to have a bunch at once) - Whip Up, video-Missouri Star Quilt Co.
- Two at a time - p.s. i quilt
- Triangulations paper
- Thangles - great for making HST's with Jelly Roll strips
- Free Motion Quilting Project - Lots of design ideas and how-to videos
- Stippling tutorial from Oh, Fransson!
- Great for beginners, online videos on Quilty with Marie Fon.
- Quilt in a Day with Eleanor Burns. Go ahead, just throw your scraps on the floor.
- Fun and quick tips with Missouri Star Quilt Co.
You can also find a bevvy of fun projects from around the interwebs, quilted and other, over on my Pinterest board, Must Do DIY.