Completed: Red and White Linen Improvisational Quilt

I feel like I haven't finished a quilt in ages!  And really, I haven't.  I've finished lots of other sewing projects for my Etsy shop, but sadly been neglecting the things I find most fun. 

Red and White Linen Improvisational Quilt
You might recognize this quilt from my previous post about it, or for the 9 ladies that took my class in January, it was the one I was working on during class! 

Red and White Linen Quilt, Back



I have a couple other bits and pieces floating around my studio, just waiting to be whipped together into finished products.  Now to just pry myself away from my Google reader and start sewing!

7 comments:

  1. I like this quilt a lot.....love that little bit of green and of course the wonkiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is just beautiful. I love red and white quilts and that little shot of green is so pleasing. The back is supercool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this - the combo of color with the red is very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this quilt. I so need to make me something red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to finish every once in a while! Your finish is picture perfect. I have not finished a quilt in a while and I know exactly what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful. I especially like the small accents of green in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant. Congrats on the finish. It is a good feeling to have a quilt totally completed. Your pieces continue to be some of my most favorites.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis