Making: The Embers Quilt

The Embers Quilt is finished!  It's the latest sample for my Confetti Quilts class, so I rushed it down to the shop and hung it on the wall.  I barely even had time to take a picture of it!  I think it photographs nicely next to the blazing red wall of the New Pieces class room.




If you are interested in learning how to make your own Confetti Quilt and live in the SF Bay area, I'm teaching the next class on March 7 & 14, 2012, 10 AM - 12 PM at New Pieces in Berkeley, CA.  It's fun - I promise!

4 comments:

  1. The quilt is fabulous...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How perfect is that binding? Absolutely I'd say. I simply love the quilt and its name. Is the binding KafFe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't remember who made the binding, but I'm about 95% sure it's not Kaffe

      Delete

ShareThis