Inspiration: Victoria Gertenbach

Quilts by Victoria Gertenbach

I have been loving these "work" quilts by Victoria Gertenbach (aka the Silly Boo Dilly) since I noticed them on Flickr.  They look so wonderfully tactile.  And then I saw her post on her newest series of small quilts.  Totally love them!  I love quilts that incorporate and feature old fabrics and all their "flaws."  So, now I get to brag, I am the lucky new owner of Rural Roads!  Here is a picture of it, hanging in a place of great honor behind my sewing machine and above a baby picture of my grandfather. I love, love, love it!
Rural Roads posing with my  Bernina

3 comments:

  1. Stacey, I am honored. Thank you!
    I am so happy that you like the piece and love where you hung it!!
    xo Vic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love her work too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you! I love Victoria work. Maybe one of these day I will be quick enough to snag one of her pieces.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis