Inspiration: Sujata Shah

A couple days ago, Sujata from the Root Connection did a feature on her blog about my quilts.  What an honor!  I've been admiring her quilts through flickr as well and decided to return the love.  A girl who loves color, does strippy circles and stripey stripe quilts from reclaimed materials is a girl after my own heart!  She also designs patterns!  My favorite design that she has a pattern for is Wagon Wheels.
1. Wagon Wheel, 2. String Quilt, 3. Shirts from the Goodwill Store, 4. Inspiration from Gee's Bend

3 comments:

  1. Hi PP..I cannot tell you just how much I LOVE these quilts! The best of the Scrappies~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacey!
    I know you have done some beautiful wheels too! I really enjoy your unique sense of design and color.
    Thank you for you kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both do such beautiful work, and are also such sweet people... How lovely!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis