Pacific International Quilt Festival 2011

This year, I only had 2 hours to spend at PIQF.  Definitely, not enough time.  Here are a few quick pictures of quilts that caught my eye as I ran past.  You can see more detail over on Flickr.

Some pretties from PIQF 2011


Amazingly, the first quilt I saw at the show was created in my Split Log Cabin class!  It turned out great, Barbara! 

I think I only got through about half of the show before it closed and I had to run to my Hawaiian applique class with Jean Brown.  It was a hectic afternoon, but I had a great time!

2 comments:

  1. I would sure like to attend one of the big quilt shows in California. I'm sure they are fabulous. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant mosaic! I love the quilts you've shown - especially the rainbow ones!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis