Teaching: Classes, cake, and more classes!

This first official week of summer has been so busy! My son's out of school, so summer camp has begun, I have had great friends visiting from out of town, it was my birthday (I love yummy birthday treats!), I took a class, and I taught a class. Whew! Just typing that makes me tired. So, with all that going on, I haven't had much of a chance get any real sewing done...but the ladies in my latest Improvisational Basketweave class did!

Improvisational Basketweave Class at New Pieces Quilt Shop
I never get tired of watching people create.  It's wonderful to see the different color and fabric combinations that people bring to class.  This was a great group, and we had such a great time!  If you'd like to see the pictures in detail, click on over to my Flickr set!

7 comments:

  1. Seeing all these photos from classes you've taught definitely makes me wish I lived in the Bay Area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your student's work looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Looks like a fantastic class! When is your monthly group meeting again, first tuesday is it? I might just make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh, I SO wish I could take one of your classes. Might I suggest a New England tour? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do travel! You never know where my class might show up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are beautiful quilts to hang on the wall. I like every piece in here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! your class looks like fun... how about a private resto workshop someday....

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis