Making: Pinwheels Quilt

I like pinwheels.  So I designed this quilt.
Pinwheels Quilt designed in EQ6

I made it using the Brenda Hennings paper-pieced half square triangle method called Triangulations, which I thought was neat and worked pretty well.  Here's how it turned out.  It's a really large quilt, so it was difficult to get the whole thing in one picture!

Pinwheels Quilt


Back of the Pinwheels quilt

Then I saw this video on Bailey Girl Five's blog and I can't wait to make another one using this technique!

3 comments:

  1. I found your work or vice versa (can't remember) through Flikr and am blown away by how amazing your quilts are! By the way, I'm over in San Francisco, small world! Do you show/sell your work in the area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kathryn! I mostly sell work through my website, www.peppermintpinwheels.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is an amazing quilt- you have so much more patience than I do! Lovely blog too :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis