...and happy after?
Here are a few of my favorite things in the new studio:
- My 8' x 8' design wall! It's flannel, padded, and beautiful - even when it's empty!
- The fold out table that's adjustable to big or small projects. It's the same table that I used before, but I modified it by putting some Ikea shelving beneath one leaf of the table, and now it is so much more useful! It also rolls if I need to move it out of the way.
- I love all of the new shelving and drawer space. I've already filled my bookshelves to the brim, though. Does that mean I have to stop buying books?
- The quilted pet beds in the corner. One for cat and one for dog. They needed a new space in the new space!
- The printed waxed paper garlands from Mangle Prints that I got on Etsy months ago in preparation for the new studio!
- This list could go on....and on....and on...